Monday, September 29, 2008

What Makes Our Themes Unique:

There are a few things of note that I want to mention that you might not know just by looking at the site. Admittedly these are things that I have done intentionally based on features that I find irritating in other themes I have used in the past.

  • First is the icon sets that I create. I like icons that are recognizable for what application they represent. I use my Blackberry for business so I don't want want to have to hunt for the app I need so you won't see a lot of crazy icons that don't make sense. I.E.for address book.
  • I tend to like to change my theme quite frequently but sometimes I will find a theme that I really like as far as the text and color scheme but get bored with the images so when I create a theme I don't make a separate image for the lock screen. That way if you change the home screen image it will change you lock screen image as well effectively changing it almost to a whole new theme.

No comments: